Peekaboo highlights are some hidden dyed hair under the top layer of strands. Introducing them into your style gives you a quirky and unique look.
Such dyed strands can work in all types of haircuts. You can now go to work without getting anxious if your hair dye is allowed in the office. You can simply hide the peekaboo hair and flaunt it whenever you want – parties, dates, and other occasions you have in mind.
Here are 30 peek-a-boo hair highlights pictures we compiled for your inspiration.
1. Silver Peekaboo Hair. Enhance the beauty of your natural dark hair color by adding some silver highlights. This style looks classy and fun without being overwhelming.
2. Blonde Peekaboo Highlights. These are the go-to highlights for the women who can’t fully commit to a solid blonde hair color. The blonde ribbons will contribute to a bold look that can be worn straight or wavy.
3. Shag with Peekaboo Highlights. The shaggy cut and peek a boo hair color for brunettes are a hot combo. Some great highlights options for dark hair are gray, platinum blonde, and pearl white.
4. Lavender Peekaboo Highlights. Add subtle contrast to your dark hair, finish the look off with some curls, and you’re good to go!
5. Blonde Underlayer for Long Hair. Treat yourself to a new look featuring blonde shades in dark hair. You can style this hairdo by adding some waves for the bleached strands to show up.
6. Dark Peekaboo Hair in Blonde. The mid-length haircut with layered bangs and strands of scattered black peekaboo highlights creates a sexy, subtle style.
7. Black Hair with Blonde Highlights Underneath. Bleaching the underside of hair crafts a low-maintenance style that is creative and fun. It is sure to turn heads your way!
8. Lilac Peekaboo Highlights. Try to spice up your brunette hair with this fresh hue. Lilac will add an instant pop of color and leave people gazing at you.
Also Read: Is sha’carri richardson a man
9. Blue Peekaboo Hair. This ocean blue peekaboo look intensifies your platinum or gray hair. We are getting strong mermaid vibes!
10. Teal Peekaboo Hair. Blue adds a wilder look to your typical hairdo, and that’s so attractive! Be the Sea Queen all year long and get all the attention.
11. Peekaboo Highlights for Brown Hair. The perfect highlight colors for brown hair are high-contrast hues, such as different tones of blonde. This combination adds an edge to your hairdo.
12. Pink Highlights Under Brown Hair. Pink peekaboo hair is a great idea if you want to play around with your brunette mane. This is a low-maintenance highlighting option that modifies only a few strands at the nape.
13. Purple Peekaboo Highlights. Get creative by mixing purple peekaboo hair with your natural color. Pair it with a layered haircut and make a bold fashion statement.
14. Red Peekaboo Hair. Get a badass look with a bright red underlayer hair dye. You can flaunt it in half updos to show off the eye-catching red hair underneath.
15. Chunky Caramel Peekaboo Highlights. It’s not your typical peekaboo hair color. The dyed streaks are wider and create an effect of tiger stripes. Add curtain bangs for a sweet detail.
16. Colorful Peekaboo Highlights. Adding different highlight colors to short hair is a great way to look groovy! This is an incredible idea for the women who would love to stand out from the crowd.
17. Blue-Purple Peekaboo Highlights. The unusual peek a boo highlights on dark hair are fun and showcase your mysterious personality. Experiment with the hues to the fullest!
18. Pink Peekaboo Highlights. Get summer vibes regardless of the season with a bright pink underlayer hair color peeking through your blonde strands.
19. Rose Gold Peekaboo Highlights. A sophisticated and classy look great for wild parties. The rose gold color can add an accent or match your lip color and make your style unforgettable.
20. Rainbow Peek-a-Boo Hair Highlights. These peekaboo highlights for short hair are mesmerizing and fancy. Add all the colors of the rainbow and some beach waves to give your hair a fresh look.
21. Hidden Hair Color for Blondes. This look doesn’t go over the top. You can show off your peekaboo dye job whenever you want to by styling the hair into a half-up bun.
22. Dark Pink Peekaboos. The bottom layer of hair dyed a darker shade of pink creates a perfect combination with the blonde ribbons and lowlights.
23. Blonde Underneath Highlights. This styling gives off a natural vibe, especially with gray or blonde color. The look will be more dramatic if you opt for brighter hues and pair them with layered bangs.
24. Iridescent Peekaboo Highlights. One of the greatest underlayer hair color ideas is a fantasy look with bright contrasting hues. Combine multiple playful shades in this amazing peek a boo hairstyle.
25. Black Underlayer. Black is an outstanding peekaboo color idea for blonde hair. Such an underlayer creates strong contrast to the bright blonde in a very unusual way.
26. Unicorn Peekaboo Hair. Your perfect colorful look that reminds of unicorns! This style can potentially fit all hair types and skin tones. We suggest a choppy cut to balance out the sweet vibe.
27. Rainbow Peekaboo Hair. Bring in some fun while maintaining your gorgeous dark hair color. Ask your stylist to incorporate the highlights into the lower layers for them to blend beautifully with your base color.
28. Peeking Lowlights for Fair Hair. Add some dark tones to your short blonde hair. This styling will make you look sassy and add texture to thin hair.
29. Green Peekaboo Highlights. These easy-to-hide highlights are perfect for anyone who wants to create a new bright look but can’t fully commit to it.
30. Pink-Purple-Blue Peekaboo Hair. Opt for a bright ombre underlayer with a perfect gradient created to achieve a mix of your favorite hues. This look is a sure stunner!
There are many varieties of peekaboo highlights that you can try. If you don’t want a solid hair color and wish to try something bright and bold, you’ve got many options to choose from. Remember to take care of your dyed strands by using appropriate shampoos and conditioners to make the colors last and have fun with your peekaboo hair!
Also Read: What is rose quartz good for