Let us guess, you are a woman bored with your current style and looking for 2022’s hair trends and particularly for a fresh trendy haircut that will shake things up this year? Or possibly you are a hairstylist in search of strong hairspiration for your clients’ makeovers in 2022? Anyway, you happened to be in the right place at the right time!
We’ve found 40 perfect haircuts for women that are stylish, trendy, and easy-care. These pictures are a total delight to the eye!
Reading: New hair style for 2021
So, the trendiest haircuts of 2022, what are they? Do women prefer classic cuts nowadays, or something futuristic, solid colors or highlights, blunt ends or shaggy layers?
Stylists bid for such types of haircuts:
– blunt chops without layers,
– medium neck-length bobs,
– shorter pixies,
– one-length haircuts,
– modern shags,
– textured haircuts,
– bangs (short, long, curtain, side-swept).
As for the coloring trends, stylists prefer mixing highlights with ombre, soft babylights, colored streaks in the hair, blues, red hair shades, two-tone duos, as well as solid colors.
Let’s have a look at all these trends on different hair types, textures, and ages.
1. Tousled Lob Haircut. If you want that glamorous edge that a crop can give but with the flexibility of longer locks, then a lob haircut is a perfect choice.
2. Curtain Bangs and Shag Haircut. A fringe is a thing to puzzle over. In 2022 bangs are on-trend, so a shag with curtain bangs can be one of the best haircuts to try asap. Don’t want to regret it? Try clip-in bangs and then make the final decision.
3. Wavy Cut with Curtain Bangs. This is one of the most fascinating trending hairstyles for women of any age. The face-framing bangs make your cheekbones appear more prominent and elongate your face. The shoulder-length layered loose waves contribute to the statement look.
4. Textured Haircut. Another great way to take advantage of short bob haircuts without high maintenance is to try a textured look. The quickest way to style a trendy bob is to make it a bit messy and tousled.
5. Lob with Face-Framing Bangs. A voluminous lob is one of the trendiest haircuts for women, and it looks so charming with long face-framing bangs. If you have dark brown hair, just add some subtle highlights to create a lively, romantic look.
Also Read: How to cancel eos membership
6. Center-Parted Medium Hair. Such classy female hairstyles look adorable on most ladies! The haircut parted in the middle with the sides framing your face is drawing attention to your lovely facial features. Shift the parting to any side of your face if you have a round face.
7. Long Brunette Shag with Subtle Highlights. If your hair is long enough (past your shoulder), you should consider getting this fascinating hair cut with long side bangs. Such trendy hair cut styles for women are not only beautiful but also low-maintenance. Layers add extra volume to your hair. You can part it the way that suits your face shape.
8. Razored Brunette Comb Over Bob. If you’re a proud wearer of long thick hair, there may come the time when you feel like chopping at least a half of it for the greater good. Hop on the 2022 hair trends train and give yourself a makeover with a deep side-parted lob. A razored lob is easy to style at home, especially for those who’s got slightly wavy hair. Looking drop-dead gorgeous will be easy with this haircut.
9. Medium One-Length Haircut. Some women tend to grow their hair a little and then wonder what they can do with it, how to style this new length. Middle-length haircuts can be a great option if you still want to make updos.
10. Wispy Bangs for Medium Hair. If you want a haircut that would give you a different look without making any major changes to your hair length, go for wispy bangs. Wispy bangs are among the cutest 2022 hair trends. And it seems that they will never go out of style!
11. Soft Shoulder-Length Shag. A stunning female haircut that will steal attention anytime and anywhere! The layered fringes are swept backwards for an intriguing effect. Try some juicy color for a fresh and stylish look.
12. Collarbone Razored Feathered Bob. Medium-long bobs were hands down created for girls that live for effortless chic. With this hairstyle, you can enjoy your morning coffee and easily style the cut to look amazing all day. Garnish the look with curtain bangs to soften the features.
13. Layers and Highlights. Not yet ready for a full-blown new color and haircut? Then go for some soft, highlighted layers and get a subtle yet eye-catching and fashion-forward hairstyle!
14. Two-Tier Inverted Bob. A refreshingly chic and sassy hair style for women that is everywhere this season! This glitzy hairstyle is short in the back, with elongated front pieces tapered at the ends. One of the most trending hairstyles of 2022.
15. Fun Medium Messy Shag. Get the best out of your wavy hair with a proper cut. When looking through trendy hair cut styles for women, you see many inspiring slightly frizzy, tousled looks. Well, this shag totally makes an example of the best 2022 haircuts.
16. Medium Haircut with Shaggy Layers. The gorgeous rich brown mane needs a haircut to match the seductive color. Natural-looking layers will keep it light and voluminous. Use a curling iron to create large waves for a glam hairstyle that will last for a few days at least.
17. Shoulder-Length Shag for Thick Hair. If you’re after a sophisticated, trouble-free hairstyle, then try this wavy shag. It’s one of the long-term trending hairstyles that are both elegant and fun!
18. Messy Shag with Balayage. Mixing caramel and vanilla highlights makes for great balayage hairstyles. Don a shag with some messy waves and curtain bangs for a sassy vibe. Get this modern hairdo that matches well with different fashion choices!
19. Textured Cut for Thick Hair. Tired of the boring medium length? The best way to add some volume with no effort is by highlighting your hair. Varying light and dark shades to add dimension to your locks is one of the hottest hair trends these days!
20. Stunning Messy Lob with Money Pieces. The bleached waves of this messy lob look natural and carefree. Wispy layers and sliced ends add nonchalance to female hairstyles as if the coastal wind has ruffled the hair. This haircut is suitable for any style of clothing, so you’ll be looking magical in any situation!
21. Shag with Piece-y Bangs. Keen on experimenting? A shag with piece-y bangs is currently one of the most popular hair cut styles for women. Pearl blonde highlights will make you look unforgettable, while the comfortable length and variety of styling ideas will definitely extend the scope of your imagination!
22. Gorgeous Side-Parted Shaggy Bob. Messy bobs are the best hairstyles for women this year. They provide a flattering shape and sufficient length when it comes to ombre or balayage hair ideas.
23. Long Bob with Choppy Ends. No matter which face shape you have, try a long bob with choppy ends and style it the way that suits you best. Caramel highlights and face-framing waves create a cute look, and you will certainly hear a lot of compliments.
Also Read: How long should you wait to say I love you
24. Beachy Waves with Ombre. Certain female haircuts and hair colors are universal for any season and setting. If you want a hairstyle that looks effortless and never goes out of style, choose tousled blonde curls. Opt for a subtle ombre to complete your carefree, woke-up-like-this look!
25. Lob Hairstyle with Warm Highlights. Modern haircuts for women often include warm highlights. Wondering whether they would flatter you? Yes, especially if you’ve got some tan. A lob cut would frame your face nicely, and some caramel blonde highlights instantly make you ready for any event!
26. Teased Edgy Bob. As a modern woman, you don’t have to focus on neutral colors and straight lines! A bob with root lift and shaggy layers should complement you really well, and it’ll be a perfect addition to your suit or romantic dress.
27. Bed-Head Blunt Bob. If you’ve got no time for prim-and-proper hair but want it to be on fleek at all times, you should go for this low-maintenance female haircut. The choppy, straight-out-of-bed hair cut with blunt ends is all shades of glitz and glamor.
28. Below-the-Shoulders Textured Haircut. One of the hairstyles for women to fit any style. Got more hair ideas? You can also opt to texture it a bit and add some golden highlights to elevate your overall glow.
29. Straight Blunt Haircut with Long Curtain Bangs. Such minimalist haircut styles for women turn out to be the classiest. Go sleek and straight. This blunt cut reflects light nicely and feels smooth to the touch. It’s also one of the best haircuts to try if you want to grow your bangs out!
30. Choppy Ash Blonde Lob. Searching for low-maintenance cute haircuts within the current hair trends? The uneven long bob is here! Show your cool side with a smokey or lighter shade of blonde to match.
31. Straight Layered Lob. Hairstyles for women may vary, but a straightened lob with face-framing layers would be perfect everywhere from a brunch to business trip downtown. It doesn’t take long to style a haircut like this, so you won’t ever be running late!
32. The French Bob. A short and sophisticated haircut that gives you the edge. Haircuts with bangs are becoming a big trend this year.
33. Medium-Length Beach Waves. To volumize your hair, cut your locks in layers and make beach waves. The flipped-up ends of the layers help to create a rich, voluminous mane. This center-parted shag is an amazing haircut for women who want to look gorgeous at all times.
34. Straight Collarbone Bob. If you’re tired of wearing extremely long hair, we recommend a straight collarbone bob. It’s among trending hairstyles that can refresh your look and bring your hair back to life.
35. The Classic Blonde Haircut. When looking for 2022’s haircuts females usually expect to see something provocative, but very often a simple longer haircut with a traditional feminine side parting is the best idea. Don’t forget about shadow roots.
36. Chest-Length Wavy Haircut. Long hair is often seen as straight and sleek, but a textured haircut for women with a full fringe could give your length the new fresh vibe.
37. Two-Tone Messy Bob. A great haircut idea for medium length hair. Use a side parting and disheveled texture. Long bangs are also the thing that it-girls ask for in 2022.
38. Shaggy Bob Haircut with Bangs. Cheeky bangs won’t hurt, especially paired with a shaggy hairstyle for a balanced look. If your hair is on the thinner side, go for a deep feathery fringe and soft layers for your bob. To add even more to the bouncy volume, curl your locks using a curling iron, and don’t separate the strands. Unless you really feel like doing so, then gently brush through using your fingers only.
39. Medium Bob with Long Parted Bangs. If you’re in search of a beautiful casual look, try a blunt neck-length bob with slightly curled under ends and long bangs! All you need is a round brush, hairdryer, and 20 minutes in the morning to look trendy and elegant.
40. Pixie Bob. Super short cuts are a strong trend this year, but if you still need a longer length on top, a pixie bob is for you. It is a golden mean between trendy bobs and sexy pixies.
As you see, there is a big group of casual and easy-maintenance haircuts for women, and a ton of futuristic 2022’s hair trends straight from catwalks. Which ones do you prefer? We tried to include different haircuts flattering for all ages, hair types, and textures. Hope this helps and now you have something to show to your hairstylist during your next salon visit!
Also Read: Up do hairstyles for short hair