Do you feel like you could do with a change? Would you like to transform your hairstyle into one that turns heads and is easy to style? You’ve come to the right place! Medium length layered haircuts are incredibly popular among women of all ages, face shapes, and hair types. Their versatile nature means there’s a cut to suit every woman – and the added benefit of layers means your hair will enjoy more shape, texture, and even volume (if you need it, of course!).
And now check out these super gorgeous medium length layered haircuts we’ve handpicked for you! They’ll provide the inspiration you seek for spicing up your shoulder-length hair.
1. Textured Bob for Straight Hair. One of the main advantages of bob hairstyles is their versatility. They look great on wavy hair – and even hotter on straight strands!
2. Messy Lob with Bangs. Medium layered hair has everything for that trending messy effect many fashionistas strive to achieve these days. The layers create volume and texture, while the curtain bangs add the final touch.
3. Medium Layered Bob. A bob haircut is always at the top of our list. Add layers – and enjoy the low-maintenance movement!
4. Layered Cut with Blunt Bangs. The cheeky medium length layered hair paired with strict blunt bangs is the sweetest combo out there! Besides, this hairstyle offers a great opportunity to conceal a big forehead.
5. Layered Medium Length Hair. Create an illusion of thickness and movement with this beautiful, choppy cut for medium length hair.
6. Uneven Messy Lob. What’s great about uneven layers for medium-length layered hair is that they look stunning, create a delicate, romantic look, and add texture to your hair. Besides, you don’t need any special skills to style this low-maintenance hairdo.
7. Medium Choppy Graduated Bob. Want a haircut that’s super fun and flirty? Choppy hair hits the spot! It’s a bold cut that creates definition and movement, while still looking easy and effortless.
8. Sleek Shoulder-Length Bob. If you’ve been blessed with sleek and smooth hair, upgrade it with swoopy layers! Adding highlights will intensify dimension and thickness.
9. Elegant Feathered Lob. This mid length layered hair is a one-fits-all solution. Not only does it suit ladies of any age, but it also looks incredible with every hair type. It has been created for mid-length hair!
10. Medium Haircut with Sliced Ends. To get one of those trendy lifted and voluminous medium layered hairstyles, ask your stylist for sliced ends. Not only do they add air to thick hair, but they can also make even the thinnest strands appear bright and lively.
11. Long Layers for Thin Hair. Looking for a shoulder-length cut that adds volume to thin hair? Feathered layers do the job and look very feminine.
12. Layered Medium Length Cut. Don’t be discouraged if you have fine hair and want to rock medium layered hair! With this beautiful choppy medium layered hairstyle, you will add extra volume to your hair, creating an effortless, delightful look.
13. Shoulder-Length Layered Cut. The addition of layers is a great way to refresh your look and try another shape for your casual hairstyle. The razored layers prevent the hair from looking too heavy. That’s why many girls appreciate short and medium layered shag haircuts.
14. Layered Midi Shag with Bangs. Without a doubt, many women love this particular shag variation because it delivers additional feminine vibes, making you look playful and classy. You can wear your hair loose without having to cut your long locks completely!
15. Voluminous Curly Shaggy Lob. If you have beautiful curly locks, this shoulder-length layered hair style will allow you to feel trendy and attractive all day long. Just wash your hair, scrunch it with a product, and appreciate the magnificence and simplicity of present-day shags.
Also Read: Short knotless braids with curly ends
16. Layered Ombre Style. The shoulder length layered hair featuring an irresistible ombre is just a whole new level of beauty! The layers will make the color gradient look especially attractive. This style allows you to shine whether you have straight or wavy hair.
17. Lively Wavy Layered Hairstyle. Curling your layered hair is another amazing way to show off the shaggy cut. Style your medium layered bob with distinct curls to have the lionesque volume and royal dimension.
18. Two-Layer Cut. If you are looking for low-maintenance medium length layered hairstyles, this gem will be to your liking. Ask your stylist to create two tiers that will enhance the hair’s natural bounce and enjoy the lovely result!
19. Gorgeous Gray Layered Hairstyle. Embrace and enhance your natural grays with a hot balayage style. Medium layered hair with silver highlights can easily liven up and refresh your tired hair.
20. Shaggy Layers and Bangs. Shaggy layers in medium layered haircuts are adorable and make your hair look thick and healthy. Besides, regardless of your hair color, beach waves would look perfect with this cut.
21. Sophisticated Medium Bob. Is your hair crying out for some shape and movement? Check out this beautiful, medium bob!
22. Shoulder-Grazing Layered Wavy Bob. Curl up your shoulder-length layered hair and work your fingers through waves to achieve this elegant beachy style that will last a couple of days.
23. Bob Cut with Swoopy Layers. This is probably one of the most elegant hairdos for mid-length layered hair. The swoopy layers provide extreme volume and movement, and you can experiment by making them even, consistent, or asymmetrical.
24. Mid-Length Sliced Shag with Bangs. Imagine yourself in the early 90s inspired by an indie movie and try medium layered hair with bangs. The highest level of femininity!
25. Textured Bob. A short to medium hairstyle is a preferred choice of many modern women. The cute and playful textured bob is well-worth experimenting with!
26. Shoulder-Grazing Cut with Feathered Layers. Among many medium length layered hairstyles for straight hair, this old school one is a winner for all ages. Besides, it highlights your colored hair wonderfully.
27. Shoulder-Length Layered Cut. Some medium length hairstyles are pretty much universal, like this one here. All you have to do is choose which twist you want to complement it with, be it a specific hue or styling technique.
28. Voluminous Wavy Shag with Bangs. Full bangs are the best addition to shoulder-length medium layered haircuts. Let them flow into the shortest crown layers of your choppy wavy shag to achieve a playful lifted appeal when you curl those locks.
29. Two-Layer Haircut for Straight Hair. This style with V-cut layers works great for girls with straight hair. Medium layered hairstyles like this one can be shaped to flatter your unique facial features.
30. Mid-Length Flipped-Up Layers. This fancy layered hairstyle with golden locks is a magical styling option. With a stunning shine and captivating texture, this hairdo will definitely make you want to look in the mirror more often.
31. Disconnected Shag with Beachy Waves. Beachy waves are ideal for all young ladies who love medium-length layered hairstyles. The good news is a sea salt spray is enough to get perfect beachy waves. Summer mood is guaranteed!
32. Textured Cut for Shoulder-Length Hair. If you need a perfect add-on to your back-to-front balayage, choose a shoulder-length layered bob to go along with it. It fits all hair textures!
33. Stunning Caramel Brown Tones. Here’s a classy women’s hairstyle that suits at any age. We love the warm bronde tones and chunky layers, which together create a sophisticated effect.
Also Read: Recovery time for breast reduction
34. Feathered Medium Layered Hairstyle. A luscious, flattering hairstyle for anyone looking to bring layers into their life!
35. Inverted Wavy Layered Lob. When your hair is wavy, and you’re lazy enough to avoid the styling fuss, an inverted bob will become your next ideal hairstyle. Soft side bangs can be a nice touch to balance out the frizzy hairdo.
36. Messy Lob with Choppy Layers. The perfect thing about lobs is that they are so easy to work around, plus you can wear them any way you like. Whether straight or wavy is your style of choice, the textured mess will be a hoot.
37. Dramatic Messy Layered Lob. Show off your ashy babylights with medium length layered hair. Add some texturizing product, and you’re all set for a few days of effortless chic.
38. Wavy Cut with Bangs for Frizzy Hair. Take your unruly hair under control with a hairstyle to solve all your hair problems. A wispy fringe with feathered ends, the proper hair care products, and a cut with soft layers can cancel your bad hair days.
39. Messy Layers. Think you’d like a layered cut that’s on the modern side? There’s nothing trendier than this messy, slightly undone layered medium hairstyle.
40. Glamorous Medium Brunette Hairstyle. Subtle highlights add an interesting twist to this gorgeous deep brown hair. We love the layered cut which makes the hair seem silky and weightless.
41. Wavy Lob with Razored Layers. The fantastic thing about shoulder length layered hairstyles is that you can shape them with a razor. Who doesn’t enjoy a perfectly shaggy lob with delicate highlights? We know we do.
42. Textured Medium Bob. Changing your hairstyle is the first step to an image transformation. Tired of your old looks? Dare to go for a captivating layered medium cut as in the picture – and bring your hair to life with layers and a stunning multitude of hues.
43. Feathered Medium Bob. Looking for a unique color to go with your medium layered haircut? Add rose-gold to the top of your must-try list!
44. Haircut with Flipped Up Ends. With these dynamic long layers, medium hair looks absolutely gorgeous. Spice up your hairstyle with a bright color or trendy balayage highlights and flip up the ends of your layers for a fancy look.
45. Pink and Copper Tones. Combining lowlights and highlights on your layered cut is a fail-proof way to add depth, dimension, and movement.
46. Blonde Textured Bob. Adding lowlights to medium length layered haircuts creates visual depth and volume (making your hair look great even a few days after washing!).
47. Beautiful Medium Cut with Feathered Ends. If you can’t afford to spend much time on styling, this low maintenance medium length haircut will save your morning routine. Dry your hair, keeping it down, and brush through the layers once you’re done for this easy hairdo.
48. Medium Layered Blonde. Here’s another version of a brilliant rooty blonde hairstyle layered to add volume and movement.
49. Flowy Piece-y Haircut for Medium Hair. The easiest cut that will have you showing off layers without much effort. Just blow your hair upside down, and the piece-y cut will take care of the rest.
50. Textured Shoulder-Length Bob. Choppy cuts frame the face and create an effortless, delightful look every time!
These beautiful medium length hairstyles will bring your hair to life and create a particularly striking look when paired with trendy hair colors of this season. Layers are a fantastic way to shape shoulder-length hair. They add volume to thin hair that desperately needs a boost, and can reduce weight in thick, heavy locks. We hope that this list of 50 gorgeous medium length layered haircuts has left you feeling inspired, with plenty of pictures to show to your stylist. Remember: confidence is what makes a hairstyle stand out, so wear it proudly!
Also Read: Ways to say goodbye in spanish