These healthy sweet snacks will ensure you stick to your weight loss goals and keep you satisfied between meals! With over 10 EASY and DELICIOUS recipes on hand, you’ll have plenty of variety, including plenty of diet friendly options!
As someone who diets regularly, having snacks on hand is imperative.
Reading: Healthy sweet snacks for weight loss
Also Read: Bridal shower gifts for guests
Snacking between meals keeps me energised throughout the day and also aids my weight loss goals. Before I started paying attention to my food, I’d often reach for candy bars or ice cream, which aren’t the best options. If I didn’t snack on one of those, I’d simply remain hungry until dinner time and then overdo it because of my hunger!
To ensure I stick to my goals, I try to keep my snacks on the healthier side. Because I’m more of a sweet snacker, you can bet my snacks reflect that too.
What sweet can I eat on a diet?
Also Read: Coffee makers that grind and brew
There are plenty of sweet snacks to choose from but an easy and foolproof one to have on hand are these sweet snack bars. They require just four ingredients and take less than a minute to make. They also don’t require any baking. Here is how to make it.
- Oat flour– Skip the expensive store bought kind and simply make your own.
- Peanut butter– smooth and creamy peanut butter with no added sugar. You can use almond butter or a nut free alternative, like sunflower seed butter.
- Maple syrup– Adds sweetness and helps hold the bars together.
- Chocolate chips– Melted and drizzled on top. You can skip the sugar and use sugar free chocolate chips.
In a mixing bowl, add the oat flour, peanut butter, and maple syrup and mix until combined. Transfer the mixture into a lined square pan and press down into place. Refrigerate the bars for 30 minutes to firm up, before slicing them up and drizzling with some melted chocolate.
Storing and freezing instructions
- To store: Leftover snacks can be stored in the refrigerator, covered, for up to two weeks.
- To freeze: Place the bars in a ziplock bag and store them in the freezer for up to six months.
What are healthy sweet snacks?
These are the best healthy sweets and snacks you need to have up your arsenal. They all are packed with healthy and wholesome ingredients and require minimal prep. These snacks include no bake snacks, sweet snacks, baked snacks, and more. Having plenty of variety for any weight loss diet, and with these ten recipes, you have no excuses. All you need to do is put a few minutes aside to do some prepping on the weekend and your snack game will be strong for the week ahead!
Also Read: How to reheat fried chicken in air fryer