When choosing a highlight color you might lean towards the popular brown or blonde shades, but think for a moment about silver. You can add a pop of color while being unique and edgy!
Here are 50 hairstyles with silver highlights you will want to try this season.
Reading: Brown hair with silver highlights
1. Blonde Hair with White and Silver Highlights. White, silver, and gray are those versatile highlights colors that can elevate any base color, even the most modest one, and make it edgy.
2. Textured Bronde and Silver Waves. This shaggy bob is brightened by silver highlights and pretty tousled waves.
3. A Sprinkling of Silver. Dark hair with silver gray highlights is such a chic way to transform your style. Try this balayage color on longer hair to get the full transitions of color.
4. Silver Pixie. Having platinum silver highlights with a pixie cut will make you look super chic and edgy with one trip to a salon.
5. Sultry Muted Silver Bob. We love how soft silver looks in this style – it makes the peek-a-boo bob even sexier and edgier!
6. Warm Brown and Cool Silver. Being a cool-toned color, silver is commonly paired with other cool colors, but a temperature contrast can be an interesting experiment. Think out of the box and try warm brown or red hair with silver highlights.
7. Icy Shag with Gray Roots. This is an awesome shag for fine hair. Pair it with sliced two-tier layers and crisp, poker-straight styling.
8. Curly Hair with Silver Highlights. To get these effortless curls, curl your hair around a smaller curling barrel for about 15 seconds and finger comb after to get the desired messiness.
9. Shiny Silver Waves. Bright silver hair is for bright girls. Set off your new color with shadow roots for a bigger impact and a higher contrast.
10. Silver Hair Highlights. It’s no secret that silver hair is a hot trend for ladies of all ages. But which hue to choose? If you can’t stick to just one shade of silver, mix it with ash blonde and platinum for a stunning effect.
11. Feminine Pearl Blonde Balayage Color. Straighten your hair when you have multiple shades in it so you can see the full dimension in action.
12. Long Locks with White Blonde Highlights. White blonde in your hair creates a sense of purity, but to make the color more lived in, mix it with ash blonde.
13. Bronde Hair with White Face Framing. If you don’t want to go all 50 shades of gray – you can opt for subtle highlights that blend in with your base hair color a bit more naturally.
14. Partial Silver Highlights. Do you want to give silver hair a try but can’t commit to it fully? Ok, partial highlights are there for you! Let your dark hair feature some natural lowlights and enjoy the amazing contrast.
15. Silver Waves. Silver lavender highlights take your look from sweet to sassy.
Also Read: Why doesn’t my 4c hair grow
16. Wavy Dark Brown Hair with Silver Highlights. Very dark roots with very light ends no longer equal a harsh look when the right middle color is blended in.
17. Soft Silver Balayage. A balayage gradient is astonishingly good when it comes to silver locks. If you are searching for an option that intensifies the textured look of your hair, try ash and graphite colors, and add waves to your styling routine.
18. Brunette Hair with Silver Highlights. Highlights placed in the middle of your length and blended in effortlessly give off a romantic vibe.
19. Curls for Days. We love the length of this style! Keep long locks frizz-free by spraying a leave-in conditioner and an anti-frizz styling cream!
20. Long Blonde Silver Curls. When dishwater blonde is infused with silver, it’s no longer a boring, dull color, it’s a magical dye job!
21. Black Hair with Silver Highlights. Keep your roots dark for a romantic, chic vibe and embrace an icy silver tinge for the lengths.
22. Champagne Blonde and Silver Waves. To keep your blonde and silver locks vibrant make sure you use shampoos and conditioners for color-treated hair.
23. Bronde Hair with Chunky Silver Highlights. Have peek-a-boo silver highlights combined with blonde highlights for a twist on the traditional highlighted look.
24. Shoulder-Length Hair with Silver Highlights. Get voluminous waves by making sure you spray a dry texture spray after styling.
25. Silver Blonde Hair with Shadow Roots. Silver blonde hair with shadow roots is a low-maintenance and very appealing combo. Remember that you will need a toning shampoo to keep the silvery hues fresh.
26. Light Brown Hair with Silver Highlights. Soft silver highlights that turn into a gorgeous ombre look? Sign us up.
27. Blonde Hair with White Highlights. We love these silver highlights underneath the white highlights near the roots. That helps with dimension and texture.
28. White Blonde Balayage for Feathered Layers. The airiness of the cut is in tune with the exquisite dye job.
29. Luminescent Silver Waves. Highlight your face with a shiny silver blonde balayage and frame it with soft flowy waves.
30. Silver Ombre Curls. We love these big and voluminous curls! Blowout your hair before curling to get the ‘Hollywood Curl’ effect.
31. Silver Hair with Light Brown Lowlights. A few lowlights will blend your natural color with the cosmic silver.
32. Curly Hair with Silver Highlights. To keep your hair super long and healthy to be able to do colors as chic as this one, make sure you do hair masks weekly.
33. Messy Gray Bob. Put a twist on short hair with gray highlights by adding tight curls with a messy, beachy vibe.
Also Read: What does spiritual number 7 mean
34. Bouncy Curls with Silver Highlights. It might be hard to keep up with color treated hair, but the payoff is amazing because you get to show off your chic, trendy silver color.
35. Gray Highlights in Brown Hair. Soft silver and light brown is a harmonious blend!
36. Gray Balayage Highlights. Look how sleek and fancy this color is? Keep it shiny by putting an anti-frizz cream or oil after styling.
37. Ash Brown and Steel Blend. The cool toned gray brown is so refreshing and edgy!
38. Chic Brown Gray Ombre. Brown roots and silver ends are a chic twist on the ombre.
39. Shiny Silver Lob with Choppy Ends. Get a bold cut and proceed with an edgy color. This choppy bright lob is something special!
40. Dark Hair with Silver Gray Highlights. You can have more than one shade of gray/silver in your highlights in order to make the color transition more natural.
41. Beachy Bronde and Silver Lob. A mix of bronde and gray looks current. It’s a fresh take on the popular beachy bronde bob.
42. Iced Bronde Lob. When you blend cool and warm tones and distribute highlights, you need to make sure that the color that frames your face is perfect for your skin tone.
43. Ashy Gray Layers. Long layers can help add dimension and texture to your hair. You can style is straight or curly to show off each layer.
44. Silver Highlights in White Blonde Balayage. A sprinkling of silver is just what you need if you are trying silver for the first time. Blend it with a cool blonde color so the transition is smooth.
45. Silver Curls. Go for an ombre effect with this style featuring dark hair with silver highlights fading through gray to bright white at the ends. Keep your natural root color and add dimension and texture with shades of gray and silver.
46. Ashy Lob. The ashy tone that allows you to have blonde and silver is the one we are obsessed with.
47. Dark Hair with Gray Highlights. These melting silver gray highlights are a piece of art.
48. Silver Bronde Bombshell Bob. The blonde, silver, and gray highlights all blend together so easily in this style – we’re in love!
49. Sleek Gray Blonde Bob. Blonde hair with silver highlights looks great on all hair lengths, and this style proves just that – it’s super edgy and chic with the classic bob length.
50. Silver Highlights and Lowlights. With gray and silver it can be tricky to get the shade right, but a metallic color is basically the goal because it’s gorgeous!
When trying out highlights, you might want to do something that is out of the box – try silver highlights. They can be just as edgy and chic as caramel or blonde balayage. We hope you’ve found your dream silver style in our list!
Also Read: What is a normal kink